Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Virtual Conversation

I felt like talking with a friend,
so I wrote an email, then hit "send".

Within an hour, little did I know,
He'd log in and say "hello!"

When I came and found him waiting,
inside I felt like celebrating!
I wrote him back, so he'd know I was there.
Nothing could have truly prepared

me for the unbelievable chat
that would follow after that!

I think one would simply balk
at how much we sat and talked.
Each of us spoke with a zillion words,
though no one's voices could be heard.

(That's actually not completely true.
Just go back a post or two. ^_^)

Our conversation sure was long,
but he lightened it up with a couple of songs.
We chatted for so long it seemed
that we were talking in a dream.

We talked about everything, and to boot,

Even after an hour and a half,
this guy made me smile and laugh.
Would you believe we talked longer than that?
It presently came to be quite lat.

(The "e" key sometimes failed to work,
so please wipe off that silly smirk.)

I told him that I had to go then,
so I could finish writing my poem.
So we logged off and said good-bye.
Away from my laptop I gave a sigh.

Thanks for talking with me, friend.
I sure can't wait to do it again! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment