Thursday, May 6, 2010

Acrostics

PLAYGROUND
Parks are fun to play in. I just
Love to swing and slide
And joining my friends in a game of tag.
You're it! You can't
Get me. I'm too fast a
Runner for you to catch me.
Oh, this is such a great game!
Unbelievable! You got me!
Next time, I'll have to run faster.
Darn, time to leave. See you next time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SLIDE
So much fun,
Laughs galore!
Instead of at the top, I'm
Down at the bottom.
Everyone join in!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SLEEP
Sun's down.
Lights out.
Everyone's in bed.
Even me.
Pleasant dreams.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DREAMS
Do you happen to
Remember that time when
Everything is dark,
And then all of a sudden, your
Mind turns upside-down?
Still waiting for that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All poems originally written 3/6/06

No comments:

Post a Comment